Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Hair clips.


I love to do projects that are quick and easy. I don't have a craft room or anything like that and most of the time my daughter is running around getting into everything. So I love things I can make during her naptime and put them away when she wakes up. Little hair clips are a perfect project for me.

Sadie is just barely getting enough hair to actually be able to wear these, but they don't stay in for long. She loves to pull them out and give them right back to me. Sigh. But I do know about 4 or 5 friends having baby girls soon, so they will be getting some of these from me!



Close up. The pink one with the brown button is probably my favorite.


I also like to throw in some little crocheted flowers to make them even cuter. I use lots of different patterns that I have found, but my friend has a great pattern on her blog.


I made all of these in about an hour and a half. Well, I already had the crocheted flowers made so that didn't add to the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment