Sunday, July 12, 2009

Father's Day Gift.

I saw this online while I was surfing through other people's blogs. I forgot to bookmark this particular page so sorry to whoever was the creator of these cute notes. I think she sells them on etsy so if you do a search, you should be able to find it.

I decided to make one for my husband for Father's day. Unfortunately I started it too late and he just got it a couple weeks ago. he he. It took a lot longer than expected.


This was my first embroidery project, well, without my mom coaching me through the whole thing. I made something when I was a teenager, but this one was easy. Lots of straight lines. I think we will frame it and hang it in the house. Someday. For now, it just sits on a table. :)

Sorry...this is supposed to show you detail of the stitching. I need to learn how to use photoshop or just take better pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment