Tuesday, July 7, 2009

First Post!


Well, a lot of my friends have separate blogs to post the crafty things that they make. So I decided to do the same. Being a mom of a 1 and a half year old, I don't have much time to start and finish projects, but I hope to at least post once a week with a new thing I have made. I love everything crafty...especially sewing and crocheting. It amazes me what someone can make with a simple hook and some yarn. Who discovered that anyway? I would love to shake his or her hand.

Anyway, here is my first project that I have finished. It is a diaper bag. I found the pattern online somewhere and I have the link somewhere on another computer. So if you want the pattern, just leave a comment and I will be happy to share it with you.

I really like the bag...it is way better than my old bag that was falling apart. I think it would make a better diaper bag if the top opening wasn't so narrow. Having to fit diapers and wipes and toys and snacks makes it hard to get to everything with a small opening. But overall it is a great bag!

2 comments:

  1. I love the fabric! It would make a cool purse too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about it looking like a great purse. I had no idea it was a diaper bag when I saw you with it the other day. How sneaky.

    ReplyDelete