Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First one down!

Remember all those old t-shirts from my last post? Well, my first (and second) projects are done! I only took a picture of one of them so far so I will post the others later. Anyway, here is a cute little skirt that was super quick and easy to make! And I think it looks so cute on my little girl!


Yes, it is snowing outside today, but we are totally ready for spring and summer when it comes. Maybe I will make a pair of leggings that she can wear under the skirt so she can wear it now. Well, she does wear it now, but only inside.


And, I got three pages of my quiet book done today during her nap. Hooray! I am loving this 2 hour nap thing!

3 comments:

  1. It always feels good to get something done that is "optional" and "fun".

    ReplyDelete
  2. What type of quiet book are you doing? I made one for Lucas but am interested in how you are making yours. Maybe we can swap ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for stopping by! I love the t-shirt skirt. It turned out so cute. I'm excited to see your quiet book.
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete