Thursday, January 7, 2010

Crochet!!!

I have spent a lot of time crafting this past month for Christmas gifts and everything, but I guess I haven't taken pictures of everything that I've made yet because I only have like 3 pictures. I'll need to finish taking pictures tonight so I can finally get caught up on this blog. I'm always so impressed with the bloggers that I follow because they all have kids and seem to post almost everyday with a new thing they have made. I am definitely not like that. Anyway, here are some of the things I made for Christmas gifts this year.



Here are some cute magnets that I made for some of my family members. I just think they are so cute and I see a lot more of these in my future. This is the set that I gave to my mom i think.


This is a picture of all of the magnets I made on my fridge. I fell in love with them and ended up keeping a lot of them for myself. he he.

I crocheted some bracelets for a couple of my friends. I just love these simple bracelets and have them in lots of different colors.


These are little flower "face scrubbie" things. I guess they are supposed to be like little face washcloths that you can use over and over again. I just thought they were really cute flowers and i might use them to decorate my bathroom someday.


I have recently picked up my yarn and crochet hooks and made lots of things. I was into sewing for a while and now I am back into crocheting. It is easier for me to get out and put away quickly since I don't have a craft room. I love it. There are so many great patterns for free on Ravalry and on ETSY. I love it. Anyway, maybe for my birthday my husband can buy me a pattern that i have wanted for about a year now on Sylver's Etsy site. I have had my eye on this pattern for a while and now that I am having a baby boy in April, I am in love with this one. Anyway...my husband never reads this blog, so maybe I will have to just buy them myself. :)

1 comment:

  1. Did you link to that Mary Jane pattern before? Anyway, I really like those. So cute! And I'm excited to see more of what you made for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete