Sunday, November 29, 2009

Big News

We had some news to share with friends and family so I decided to make a shirt for Sadie to share it in a fun way.


I started out with a plain white t-shirt that I got at DI. Since I got it at a thrift store, it wasn't exactly stain free. So I mixed some fabric paint and water and put it in a spray bottle to "die" the shirt before I used a freezer paper stencil to write the message that I wanted on the shirt.


I think it turned out really cute and she still wears it a lot...mostly because she doesn't have many long sleeve shirts and it is getting cold. And yes...I am expecting! We are so excited to have another little one running around our little house. I'm about 18 weeks along and we can't wait to find out what we are having!

1 comment:

  1. Whoa whoa! Congratulations! And the shirt looks adorable on Sadie! :)

    ReplyDelete