Sunday, November 29, 2009

Baby shower gifts

My old roommate Lindsay is having a baby and was in town from Denver this past weekend. While she was here, she had a baby shower. It was so great to see her and I just am so excited for her and her husband. They are going to be such great parents! Here is what I made for her little one.

I used freezer paper stencils on the onesies and I crocheted the flowers for the hair clips. The only problem with making things for people is that I always want to keep them for myself! :)

Hairclips. You bet I will be making exact replicas of all of these for Sadie!

I got the template for these little birds at the Martha Stewart website. There were lots of animals to choose from.

This was also from the Martha Stewart website. Next time I will go over it 3 or 4 times so that the paint is even. There are a few spots that are kinda splotchy. Oh well.

1 comment: