Sunday, November 29, 2009

Baby gifts long overdue!

While I was in the middle of sewing all of those jumpers from the last post, I realized that 2 of the babies that I still owed baby gifts to were getting older. They were already 2 and 3 months old, so I needed to start on something quick. I took a couple nights to make these super cute skirts from MADE. I just love how they turned out and I wish I had three little girls to wear them. :) But I don't, so I kept one for my little girl, and gave (still in the process of giving) them to the little girls I made them for!


I will definitely be making more of these skirts as my little one grows up!


And this one is for my friend Katie. She is so creative and has made lots of cool things so go over and check out her blog. Surprise Katie...now we just need to meet up so I can get it to your adorable girl!

1 comment:

  1. Haha! I just told Bryan I thought one of these might be coming to our house since you had told me already that you had something for me... err... I mean for the big O. And as I told him that I secretly hoped it was that cute blue one that would be coming our way. You know me so well! We will have to actually get together soon. Perhaps for gingerbread houses again. :)

    ReplyDelete