Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Refashioning again...

I have been refashioning my old t-shirts again. I figured, since I had about 20 of them, I could spare some to make Sadie some cute clothes. I made a skirt and some shorts for her. Sorry there aren't any really good pictures. I'm not patient enough I guess. It is very hard to catch a one year old in a picture that isn't blurry! So here is the skirt. It turned out really cute and even cuter on her. It literally took me about 15 minutes to make.



I love how the shorts turned out. Perfect fit and I even cut off the picture from my shirt and stitched it to the front of her shorts. So cute! Another 15 minute project. I'm going to go through all of Rob's shirts later and see what else I can make out of them!


I have been working on a lot of projects lately. Some I forgot to take a picture of before I sent them in the mail, and others are just waiting to be photographed. So stay tuned for more of the fun things I have been making!

2 comments:

  1. First of all, I love how the skirt and shorts turned out. Sadie is such a lucky girl! :)

    Second of all, I am a dummy and just noticed all of the great craft blogs you have links to on the side. I love them! Thank you for sharing them there!

    P.S. Have you seen the quiet book on Modest Maven? I think I just might give it a whirl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yeah! I actually just started a quiet book last night...It is going to take me a while to finish! But I'm excited about it!

    ReplyDelete