Monday, August 17, 2009

Things that need finishing...

I have been working on lots of projects, I am just really bad at finishing them. So here are some pictures of things I have made that need some finishing touches. My back has also been really hurting me lately, so instead of hunching over the sewing machine which I would love to do more of, I have been doing more crocheting on the comfortable couch. So until my back is feeling better, I probably won't have much sewing going on...sigh




Here are some hair clips I made for some family and friends that had baby girls recently. I just know they will look adorable on my new little niece Thea. My friend from refugee crafter made up the pattern for the crocheted flowers. You can find it here. I think I have already linked to that pattern on this blog before, but it is just so cute I had to do it again!



I made this cute skirt from out of white fabric with a vertical blue stripe. It looks really cute on a hanger, but I don't know if I really like it on me. Still debating.


This is a darling little skirt I saw on one of my favorite blogs. I knew I had to make one the second I saw it. It is still waiting for the gathered pocket to be added, but it is adorable. I love it! You can find the tutorial here.


This little sweater was made from a pattern from refugee crafter again. I love how it turned out and I may have to make another one soon. Here is the free pattern.


And here are more of the Bombay love sweaters that I posted about before. They are all just waiting for buttons and then they will be ready to send to friends who are pregnant. I think I'm addicted to these little suckers.

So that is what I have been working on...better get back to resting my back so I can get back to sewing sometime soon!

2 comments:

  1. You are so crafty! Oh my gosh, I hope I can turn into this when I'm a mom!

    ReplyDelete