Thursday, December 2, 2010

Ear Candy


I don't know if that is a real saying, but I am going to use it from now on. I have been making ear candy... aka earrings! I love it! It is so fun. I love to wear earrings, but I never find any that I like. What I like about these ones is that they are just the right size for me. Not too big.

I have made about 6 or 7 pairs since I took that picture. Don't ask me what I am going to do with all of these earrings I am making...who knows. I just get going on something and I can't stop! haha. Maybe I will have a giveaway on this here blog. You will just have to check back to see if that happens. :)

1 comment:

  1. Doesn't Zac pull on them when you wear them?

    I don't think I have changed my earrings since Calvin has been born. The other day I thought about wearing a longer pair but I decided I didn't want my ears ripped off. Haha.

    ReplyDelete