Sunday, November 14, 2010

Working

I've been working on a lot of stuff lately. I realized that I don't make things because my kids need clothes or a new hat, though that is sometimes why I sew. But mostly I just enjoy seeing a finished project. It makes me feel like I accomplished something. :)

Anyway...here are some of the things I have been busy with.


This was Sadie's last minute "Princess Green" Halloween costume. I think it turned out pretty cute. Of course we had to spray paint some shoes to match!


I made this hat along with about 3 others. One for Sadie and a few for me. :) I haven't gotten around to taking pictures of the other ones yet though.


Here is another 90 minute shirt. This time I tried long sleeves. They turned out to be perfect length.


And here are my two little ones playing with their trains together while wearing their new clothes. Sadie's dress is a Warhol Dress. I got a shirt at Walmart the other day for one dollar. I liked the bright color so I made it into this dress for Sadie.


No comments:

Post a Comment