Thursday, September 24, 2009

Baby girl dress!

Our downstairs tenants had a baby a week or so ago and she was just so tiny! Barely over 6 pounds. Anyway...I decided to make her a cute little dress as a gift. I found the pattern on someone else's blog and will link to it soon, I just need to get on another computer to find it. It is super easy and cute. I love it.

I have also finished a few other things that I need to blog about, but I can't yet because I am givin ghtem as gifts...so you'll just have to wait!



This is the tiny dress. It is size 1-3 months. I can't believe that Sadie was once that small!


I also included a crocheted sweater and some cute hair clips. I hope they liked it!

1 comment:

  1. Like them? They'll love them! You are crafty and talented. We need to coordinate this upcoming baby shower for Shanna.

    ReplyDelete